Life+ services are subscription services launched by service providers that allow users to enjoy IoE (Internet of Energy) services. Service providers can create, test, and launch their services through IoE Developer platform, and then launch their services on Ecogenie+ App. By subscribing to Life+ services, users can enjoy beyond services.
- All Life+ services are created by NextDrive, which takes a lot of time and money to develop.
- Since NextDrive specializes in energy management, services are all related to energy, which lacks possibilities and flexibility.
- Third-party service providers have no opportunities to collaborate and launch their services.
- Build IoE Developer for service providers to create and launch their services.
- Create Marketplace on IoE Suite, a platform for business clients to manage which Life+ services to launch on their apps.
- Redesign Life+ page on apps to apply new service APIs from IoE Developer and for end users to subscribe Life+ services.